- 3 REITs to Buy for the 5G Technology Boom
- A Better Way to Profit from Amazon (AMZN)
- Breaking Down the 3 Best Cloud Security Stocks
- Which Small-Cap Marijuana Stocks are Worth the Risk?
- This is How You Know it’s Safe to Invest in a Recent IPO
- 3 Dirt-Cheap Tobacco Stocks for Value Investors
- The Surprising Sector Benefitting from a Growing Global Middle Class
- What’s Causing the Dollar Short Squeeze?
Real estate investing has created fortunes for many people, including the top three richest real estate investors: 1. Donald Bren: Estimated net worth: $15.5 billion Bren made his fortune by purchasing a big stake in Irvine Company, which controlled 93,000 acres of land in Southern California, known as Irvine Ranch. That was in 1977; he…