- 3 Positive Outcomes from the GameStop Fiasco
- 3 Free Websites that Will Help You Become a Better Investor
- The Women’s Guide to Maximizing Wealth
- 3 Stocks that Won’t Benefit from the Post-Covid Recovery
- What Will it Take for Gold to Shine Again?
- These Numbers Say Stocks Aren’t Actually Overvalued
- Investing in Stocks
- Is Bitcoin for Real? Or Just an Unreliable Short-Term Play?
- So, You Want to be a Millionaire?
- Why Oil is the New Water
- What Does this Massively Bullish Option Trade Mean?
- The Math Doesn’t Work When You Try to Short Stocks
- Avoid these Sector ETFs in October
- The 5 Commandments for Selling Short
- Bitcoin and Gold are Hot. Should You Invest in Either of Them?
- 3 Universal Investing Lessons from Peter Lynch’s Online Treasure Trove
- Why Diversifying Your Portfolio Isn’t as Important as you Think
- What We Can Learn from Past Market Rallies that Followed Big Crashes
- 5 Tips for Getting Your Portfolio Through a Pandemic
- This Indicator Says It’s Still Time to Buy Stocks
- Expert Tips for Buying Low When the Market is Off
- How to Interpret Earnings Gaps
- Profiting From the Frauds (Legally)
- Learning How to Make Money in Education Stocks
- Timing Isn’t Everything
- Hot Market Sectors for Investors
- A Down Market Smells Like Opportunity
- Why Savvy Investors are Undaunted by Weak Small-Cap Index
- The Pros and Cons of Seasonal Investing
- You Haven’t Lost Any Money Until You Sell Your Stocks
- America’s 10 Millionth Patent is a Reason for Optimism
- Day Trading in a Global Pandemic: A Cautionary Tale
- The 6 Best ETFs to Buy Now
Investing Essentials investor briefing
Financial Freedom Magazine
Real estate investing has created fortunes for many people, including the top three richest real estate investors: 1. Donald Bren: Estimated net worth: $15.5 billion Bren made his fortune by purchasing a big stake in Irvine Company, which controlled 93,000 acres of land in Southern California, known as Irvine Ranch. That was in 1977; he…
The month of June saw a fairly significant decline in the price of precious and industrial metals, which is broadly being attributed to a “short squeeze” in the USD. Gold and silver declined around 7% during the dollar’s rally, while copper suffered a 13% pullback and platinum led the way down with an 18% drop.…
News last month that President Biden was planning on hiking the capital gains tax rates on some investors cast a shadow over the market which was broadly blamed for rising selling pressure in equities. The fear, of course, is that higher taxes are bad for stocks and investors. “Wealth inequality” in America was a central…