- Why the GameStop Fiasco was Actually a Good Thing
- 3 Materials Stocks (and One ETF) to Buy Now
- Old vs. New Automakers: Which Should You Invest in Today?
- These 3 Indicators Will Tell You Where the Market is Headed Next
- 8 Ways to Uncover the Best Growth Stocks
- Can You Invest in Any of these Zero Emissions Companies?
- 4 Ways to Invest in the Surge in Base Metals Demand
- Here’s What the Top Investment Management Firms are Buying
- Should You Invest in Pfizer or BioNTech as a Vaccine Play?
- Breaking Down the 9 Publicly Traded Electric Vehicle Companies
- This Little-Known Biotech is Bucking the Recent Growth Stock Sell-Off
- 4 Stocks and ETFs to Buy in the Red-Hot Cloud Computing Sector
- Ford v. Ferrari: The Sequel
- 8 Companies that Could be the Next Tesla
- 3 Trends that Point to Another Market Rebound
- 4 Exercise Stocks for the Getting-in-Shape-at-Home Era
- Alternative Energy Stocks Can Make You Rich
- Why Nvidia (NVDA) Has Overtaken Intel (INTC) as the Top Chip Stock
- 3 Fertilizer Stocks to Help Grow Your Portfolio
- 7 Electric Pickup Truck Stocks to Watch
- 3 Self-Driving Car Stocks for Now – and for the Future
- Tesla Has New Competition in the Electric Car Space
- This South American E-Commerce Giant is Outperforming Amazon and Alibaba
- These Stocks Are on a Caffeine Buzz
- Two Renewable Energy Stocks Are Taking The Lead
- 9 Tips for Better Investing
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Comes Next?
- Two Stocks Thriving in a Pandemic
- Indicators that a Bull Market is on the Horizon
- The Most Expensive Thrill On Earth
- Amazon Continues to Thrive While Retail Tanks
- Is Netflix the Best Pandemic Stock?
- New Leading Growth Stocks Emerge
Growth Stocks Investing investor briefing
Financial Freedom Magazine
The federal government has pumped trillions of dollars into the economy via massive relief bills and may be poised to invest trillions more in infrastructure. This massive cash and liquidity injection, coupled with ongoing low interest rates from the Federal Reserve is raising concerns among many investors that we’ll begin to see inflation rear its…
Given the state of today’s housing market it may seem strange to look just a little over a decade in the rear-view mirror and revisit the subprime mortgage crisis, widespread housing price crash and the Great Recession. If you were an investor at the time you likely remember the wild volatility and significant daily losses…
Whether you’re an avid trader, a novice investor, or just read the news, you no doubt learned about the Reddit trading craze in which a group of individual investors, many trading on Robinhood, identified heavily shorted companies and began buying up shares. Stocks like GameStop (GME), AMC Entertainment (AMC) and BlackBerry (BB) rapidly reached all-time…