Benjamin Franklin once wrote “… in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
And lots of people do things to prolong life, but taxes are mostly unavoidable if you have income of any sort—so, the best strategy is to use all the legal ways to reduce your tax burden to the max. Only pay what you absolutely have to—but you need to be up-to-date on what’s available and what’s changing.
If you practice tax-smart investing, this graph from Fidelity.com shows you how long-term tax smarts pay off by utilizing 4 simple strategies, and the sooner you get started, the bigger the difference it will make:
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Managing capital gains
- Managing distributions
- Tax-smart withdrawals
Read this article now to find out how to reduce your tax burden—with 34 different ways to legally avoid taxes.
When you read this article in the December 2020 issue of our Magazine, you get all the details about avoiding taxes, including:
- 2020 Tax Law Changes: How have tax brackets changed for 2020? What is the SECURE Act, and what does it mean for you? What are the new contribution limits for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)? How are Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) taxed for 2020? Get all the answers when you read this article now.
- 2020 Saver’s Credit: What is the “Saver’s Credit,” and how does it affect your retirement savings and planning? You’d better read this article right now, to know if you’re missing out on this tax deduction!
- 6 Tips to Make the Tax Process (almost) Painless!: Learn the six tried-and-true ways for streamlining the process of preparing to file your taxes—read this article now!
- 21 Tips for Reducing Your Taxes: Get specific and actionable advice about legally reducing your taxes—21 tips for you right now!
- 7 IRS Tips for Avoiding COVID-19 Tax Scams: Specific action items for avoiding becoming the victim of a scan … from the IRS.
- Are Stimulus Checks Taxable?: Get the answer now!
- What to Expect After the Election: Find out what’s coming from the president, whomever that might be, for 2021 and beyond.
In this article in the December 2020 issue of our Magazine, you’ll learn all about the many options you have for reducing your taxes. Read this article now, and get everything else in this issue of our magazine, including:
- Tax Planning Time: 34 tips for reducing your taxes. Read all about it now!
- Buy these 2 Growth and Safety Stocks for the Recession…and Beyond: Given the uncertain market environment with the promise of a recovery down the road, these growth and safety stocks make sense for any portfolio. Check them out.
- 4 Stocks/ETFs to Buy for the Robot Revolution: How to invest this year to ride one of the top industry growth leaders: robots. All of these robotics stocks and ETFs have plenty of momentum—uncover the identity of these four stocks when you read this article now!
- 3 Rising Social Media Stocks to Buy Now: Social media is taking over the world, and these three stocks are on fire.
- Why You Shouldn’t Expect Another Big Decade from Amazon.com: Does the math match up to investor expectations in the long run of Amazon stock investments? Get the answer now.
- 5 Clean Energy Stocks to Consider: Coal and other fossil fuels are on the way out. Here are the renewable energy stocks worth investing in now.
- How to Make Money on SPCE, NKLA and XOM Using LEAPS: Looking to invest in a good stock that’s either young or has long-term turnaround potential? Try LEAP options in these three stocks.
- 4 Stock Spin-Offs Worth Buying Today: Stock spin-offs tend to beat the market in their first year of trading. Here are four worth buying today.
- SPACs are all the Rage. Here are 3 New Ones that I Like: “Special Purpose Acquisition Companies” (SPACs) are filling a void in the IPO market and will be with us for some time. Discover three new SPACs that are worth your consideration.
- China’s Rapid Recovery is Boosting these 3 Chemical Stocks: These are the most attractive U.S.-listed chemical companies with exposure to China, who is recovering faster than the U.S. from COVID-19.
- A Specific Formula Says to Buy these 5 Mid-Cap Stocks: One mutual fund uses four key criteria to identify the best mid-cap stocks on the market. Here are five stocks that meet the criteria now.
This latest issue of the Federation’s Magazine is ready for you to access now, to discover tips for reducing your taxes … and so much more. Read it now!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.