Warren Buffett didn’t invent Value Investing as a philosophy—he learned it from Benjamin Graham, who is recognized as the father of security analysis and was one of Buffett’s teachers at Columbia University.
Benjamin Graham questioned established norms about investing and declared that too many investors were nothing but mere speculators, making buying and selling decisions based on the whims of trends or the winds of time. Warren Buffett learned from Graham that only significant economic and financial changes should guide such investing choices and that oftentimes the “pros” were wrong—and you could make investing decisions on your own, without the pros.
But, Warren Buffett took Benjamin Graham’s Value Investing philosophy to a whole new level, including the formation of a company that has the sole purpose to “value invest.” Learn all about exactly how Buffett took Graham’s ideas and updated them for a more enhanced—and successful—value-investing strategy.
And guiding all of Warren Buffett’s investing strategy is his list of “Buffett’s 10 Winning Ways”:
- Invest in Yourself First
- When You Buy a Stock, You are Buying Part of a Business
- Invest in Companies that You Understand
- Buy a Wonderful Company at a Fair Price, not a Fair Company at a Wonderful Price
- Buffett’s Favorite Holding Period = Forever
- Compounding is the Key
- Don’t be Reactionary—Focus on the Right News
- Learn from Your Mistakes, and Move On
- Is Management Rational and Candid with Shareholders?
- Focus on ROE and High-Profit Margins
It’s great to have this list of “Buffett’s 10 Winning Ways,” but read this article in Financial Freedom Magazine and find out exactly how Warren Buffett applies these winning ways to his investing choices. All the details about all ten winning ways! And on #8 above, you’ll get details about Buffett’s five self-admitted stock-buying mistakes, plus which three stocks that he passed on and that he now admits that was a mistake!
You can learn all about how to become the best value investor—using tried-and-true techniques from “the world’s greatest investor”—when you read this feature story in a recent issue of Financial Freedom Magazine: “What Warren Buffett Knows that You Don’t.”
Get this article about Warren Buffett’s investing philosophy and best practices—and everything else in the April 2020 issue of Financial Freedom Magazine—including:
- What Warren Buffett Knows that You Don’t: How to Invest the Warren Buffett Way, to Gain Your Own Financial Freedom
- How Good—or Bad—It Could Get for Investors: The best-, base- and worst-case scenario for Americans investing amid this global pandemic
- Is this Bear Market “The Big One” That Destroys Investing?: Bear markets like the current one are scary and seem like they’ll last forever. One hundred years of market history say otherwise.
- How Long Will it Take the Market to Recover from COVID-19?: Is the COVID-19 crash unprecedented in stock market history? Not quite, but it’s rare. The closest parallels may be 1962 and 1987. Here’s what happen.
- Two Stocks Thriving in a Pandemic: Some long-term truths, and a couple of stocks that will prevail long after the coronavirus is gone.
- Conservative Stocks Perfect for a Crisis: These three high-yield REITs are tried and true, and if you’re itching to invest, they’re safe bets.
- What Comes Next?: An update on the current status of the market, and two growth stocks that are holding steady.
- Your Most-Asked Investment Questions Amid Coronavirus Fears: If panic is settling you in, here’s what we think you should do about buying, selling, and holding stocks right now.
- Remembering Two Great American Business Leaders: Business leaders like Amory Houghton and Whitney MacMillan are why America will bounce back from the coronavirus pandemic.
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.