The underlying strength and resurgence of the markets has surprised many investors as well as investment ‘gurus’ who had predicted a long road to recovery. But what many of them neglected to realize is what I’ve been saying for months—unlike the 2007 economic recession and market rout—the March market dive was not a reflection of our current economy. It was caused by a temporary—albeit tragic—event called coronavirus. So, it’s no surprise, as the economy continues to reopen—state by state—that we would see a big bounce in the markets.
Of course, we are not out of the woods yet—economy-wise. More than 100,000 small businesses in the U.S. have already shuttered their doors permanently. Our unemployment rate is over 16% (about 3% higher than initially reported due to a Bureau of Labor Statistics computational error). But that is still a big improvement—and considerably less than the 19.7% economists had been predicting.
Regardless of your investing style, you should take a look at both growth and value stocks right now. Read this article in Financial Freedom Magazine and discover which market sectors are poised to prosper, and get some specific stock recommendations.
Learn all about the key characteristics of good growth and value stocks when you read this feature story in the most recent issue of Financial Freedom Magazine: “Where to Put Your Money Now for Safety and Growth.”
Here are the key characteristics of good value stocks—read this article and get a full explanation of each, to help you identify the right value stocks to pick:
- Institutional activity
- Analyst coverage
- Price-Earnings ratio (P/E)
- Cash flow
- Growing sales and income
- Insider activity
When you read this article, you’ll find out exactly what each characteristic means for your stock choices. And you’ll get the characteristics of good growth stocks explained, too:
- Robust historic and forecasted growth rate
- Strong Return on Equity (ROE)
- Solid advances in Earnings per Share (EPS) or revenue
- Analysts’ estimated future stock price goal
Get this article about where to put your money in today’s market—and everything else in the July 2020 issue of Financial Freedom Magazine—including:
- Where to Put Your Money Now for Safety and Growth: Mid-year investment update for you, with specific stock recommendations.
- A Once-In-A-Decade Chance for High-Yield Dividend Stocks: Even in a downturn, the stock market offers an opportunity we haven’t seen in more than ten years.
- This Small-Cap Stock Has Huge Rebound Potential: Investors who can look beyond the big names can find real profit opportunities on the Nasdaq.
- You Just Got a Stock Spin-off. Now What?: Two questions can help you decide what to do with a spin-off stock.
- 3 Stocks Capitalizing on an Unusual Summer: These stocks are in position to capitalize on the change in your summer plans.
- These Stocks Are on a Caffeine Buzz: Caffeine consumption refuses to slow down—even during a pandemic.
- Two Renewable Energy Stocks Are Taking the Lead: Renewable energy is gaining ground quickly on fossil fuels, and these two under-the-radar stocks are leading the charge.
- How to Hedge Your Portfolio Against a Second Wave of Coronavirus: Don’t dump your stocks yet. There’s a better way to safeguard your portfolio.
- Where To Find Small-Cap Stocks That Will Actually Make Money For You: I love small-cap stocks, but I don’t love the small-cap index.
- How to Interpret Earnings Gaps: Earnings gaps aren’t always what they seem. But read them right and you could profit nicely.
- REITs to Buy for the Eventual Retail Rebound: While most retail stocks don’t look great right now, there is a way to get in on the ground floor of a recovery.
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.