There is no faster growing market in America than marijuana—at a growth rate of 32% in the latest year, nothing else is close. Existing users are making the switch from black market to legal market, and the growing acceptance and legalization of marijuana is creating a market for new users who are often exploring marijuana’s potential health benefits—from pain and depression to insomnia. And, of course, the recreational market is expanding, as state after state makes cannabis legal.
But it’s not all about the buzz: investors are interested in all that cannabis products have to offer, including cannabidiol (CBD), the cannabis component that provides therapeutic effects without the high.
Whether you partake or not is beside the matter: if you’re a growth investor, this is a sector you’ll want to consider. But where do you start?
The first step is to take stock of the momentum in this sector—not just at the industry leaders, but at the market overall. Your goal is to optimize your investment without putting your portfolio at risk.
You could pick one or two high growth stocks in this sector and be done. But this might be a good time to consider an alternative approach to making a strategic marijuana stock investment.
Now, you can get advice about how to qualify your cannabis stocks—in our Investor Briefing Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing. Learn how to determine the best cannabis stocks for you to invest in now—and in the future:
- Growth: Unless business is booming, move on to consider another stock.
- Story: The company needs to have a story that shows it’s primed for fast growth, or that it has a strong defensive position to resist big corrections in the sector.
- Chart: Check the movement on the chart. If current investors don’t seem to think the company’s improving, why would you want to join them?
- Value: Traditional value metrics don’t work in this sector. Learn how relative valuations can help you make an informed decision.
In Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing, you’ll learn how to pick your marijuana stocks with a critical eye—and find out why the industry leaders may not necessarily be your first or best choice. Get tips on making more money in up markets and minimizing losses in down markets. This Investor Briefing includes:
- Pick Better Marijuana Stocks in 4 Steps: From assessing globally to investing locally, learn about the fundamental strategies to help you make your marijuana stock choices.
- Edging Towards Legal: The Farm Bill is affecting cannabis investing—read this article now to see how!
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont: Get ahead of institutional investors with strategic investments in Vermont’s cannabis industry.
- Marijuana Stock Investing 101: Learn about the four qualifiers for determining which cannabis stocks to invest in today—and in the future—when you read this article!
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks: There are three key rules to follow when you invest in marijuana stocks. Learn them now to get started investing!
- Smart Investing in Marijuana Stocks: Get advice about finding the sweet spot in marijuana investing—when you read this Premium Report!
- The Top-Pick Marijuana ETF for 2021: Learn how to take advantage of the momentum of marijuana stocks in a balanced way—read about it here!
The Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing Investor Briefing includes valuable advice about how to strategically invest in marijuana stocks now and in the future.
This Investor Briefing Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing is ready for you to access now, to discover how to fine tune your marijuana investment plan. Read it now!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.