By the end of March 2020, almost all travel came to a screeching halt, due to COVID-19. Now that the pandemic seems to be waning in the U.S., all that stored-up travel desire is about to come bursting out!
While international travel is still mostly shut down, nearly everyone I know has already taken or will shortly take some more “localized” vacations. I was supposed to depart on a European barge cruise in April, but that, of course, didn’t happen. But I’ve made plans to take an Alaskan vacation next year. And for this year, I’m testing the waters—not venturing too far from home—with mini-trips to Myrtle Beach, SC, Orlando, FL, Berea, KY, and Bell Buckle, TN (you have to love some of these southern town names, don’t you?).
Those mini-vacations accomplish two things for me: 1) they are relatively inexpensive; and 2) the money I’m not spending in Europe will be allocated to my Alaskan trip in 2022.
And after speaking to friends and family around the country, and researching travel trends, I find that this strategy is pretty popular for travelers in the near future.
Read the feature article in this month’s magazine now to get tips and tricks for planning—and paying for—your next post-pandemic trip, whether a long vacation or even a nearby jaunt.
First, you have to learn the best ways for planning and budgeting to save you a bundle on your next vacation. As the cost of vacations is about to go up, up, up, getting these budget-saving tips can really help! And as a baseline, you’ll learn in this article what a typical vacation costs these days—from travel and accommodations to entertainment and taxes and fees.
When you read this article in the July 2021 issue of our Magazine, you get nine practical tips for planning your next trip:
- Tip #1: Read the fine print. Learn what to look for with travel, hotel, and even car reservations—when you read this article now.
- Tip #2: Think creatively to cut costs. Get tips for travel, lodging, and dining that help save you money, without sacrificing your enjoyment—in this article now.
- Tip #3: How to save up for your next vacation. Get this smart, and proven, method for ensuring you can pay for vacation without going into debt. And learn about some great money-saving planning resources, when you read this article now.
- Tip #4: Find the best rewards programs and credit cards for traveling. Learn about the best travel credit cards, the best airline miles cards, the best no-fee travel credit cards, and the best hotel rewards programs—when you read this article now.
- Tip #5: Consider using travel apps. Get the details on fifteen different travel apps that can help you during your travel and when you get there—some make your trip easier and more enjoyable, and some will save you money! Find out about them in this article now.
- Tip #6: Set vacation goals and research accordingly. Get specific recommendations for your type of trip—relaxation, adventure, exotic, luxury, family, friends, even romantic—when you read this article now!
- Tip #7: Questions for your tour operator. Here’s a list of 13 specific questions you should ask when you go on a tour, to help you enjoy the trip more and avoid any surprises—get the list when you read this article now!
- Tip #8: Foreign travel tips. Get international travel tips—from safety, necessary documents, and vaccinations to banking, credit cards, and cell-phone usage—when you read this article now!
- Tip #9: How to pack efficiently. Learn some savvy-traveler ways to plan your packing, so that you travel with everything you need (including toiletries and jewelry) and don’t get dinged by the airlines for having too much luggage—in this article now!
In this feature article in the July 2021 issue of our Magazine, you’ll learn about how to plan and budget for the vacation you deserve right now. Read this article now, and get everything else in this issue of our magazine, too, including:
- 9 Travel Tips for Your Post-Pandemic Vacation: Get the best tips for planning and budgeting for a much-needed vacation.
- 3 Reliable Indicators to Help You Find the Best Growth Stocks: Investors looking to hop on trends and make some momentum trades should have good indicators up their sleeves, these are three of our favorites.
- As the Dollar Weakens, Buy These Stocks: While rising inflation has become a bigger threat in the wake of pandemic shutdowns, you can actually take advantage of it as an investor.
- 6 Out-of-Favor Defense Stocks to Consider: With investors prioritizing pandemic reopening stocks, these six heavy-hitting defense stocks are going undervalued by the equity markets.
- 5 ETFs to Play the Marijuana Rebound: After a surge at the end of last year that saw marijuana companies generate triple-digit returns, the correction has been sharp but these stocks may be poised for a rebound.
- 3 Ways to Play the Energy Resurgence: The broader markets may be at all-time highs, but there’s still value (and yield) to be had with these resurgent energy stocks.
- Is this Inflation Transitory or Here to Stay?: Fears of inflation have largely been blamed for market choppiness lately, but are those fears justified or are they just overblown?
- The Best Way to Fight Inflation? Try Timber: Timber may not be the first commodity you think of when hedging against inflation, but its historical returns should make it part of your portfolio.
- 2 Ways to Play the Rising Dow: The Dow Jones Industrial Average may have just turned 125, but it doesn’t seem to be slowing down even at that advanced age.
- This AMC Call Buy Netted One Firm $124 Million: It looked like a ridiculous gamble at the time, but this high-risk options trade very quickly netted one firm over $100 Million.
- Micro Caps vs. Large Caps: An Easy Choice: Competing with smart money to try and find the best large caps is a game on an uneven playing field. Change the rules by looking at micro caps.
This latest issue of the Federation’s Magazine is ready for you to access now, to discover how plan and budget for a much-needed vacation … and so much more. Read it now!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.