Who doesn’t want to plan for financial independence and security? Well, having goals and resolutions is one way to stay focused on achieving your financial resolutions.
But first, let’s talk about new beginnings as we start off the new year.
2020 dealt a devastating financial blow to many of us. The unemployment rate peaked in April, at 14.7%. As of December 13, there have been 610 corporate bankruptcies in America.
But one bright spot that COVID brought us is this: people in the U.S. are saving more now than they have in decades. Also, in April, our national savings rate peaked at 33.7%, according to Statista.com. It has since dropped to 12.9% in November, but that is the highest savings rate in more than 60 years, and well above our average, which has generally hovered in the 7% range.
Read the feature article in this month’s magazine now to get a comprehensive guide to making and keeping your own financial resolutions this year.
First, when you read this article in the February 2021 issue of our Magazine, you get an overview about common annual resolutions and how they differ between the U.S. states. And then a detailed look at why new year’s resolutions typically fail. But, saving and investing your money should be at the top of your 2021 resolutions, and here is what you’ll discover in this article:
- 5 Easy Steps to Creating a Budget: Get clear guidance on the best ways to create a budget you can follow, in five easy steps—when you read this article now.
- Making Saving and Investing a Priority: Learn the four key ways for ensuring that saving and investing are your primary 2021 goals—in this article now.
- Ways to Reduce Your Spending: Expense reduction can be hard to achieve, but find out the best ways for lowering expenses—when you read this article now!
- Seven Key Strategies to Increase Your Credit Score: If you need credit, your credit score is critical. Discover seven ways for boosting your credit score—when you read this now.
- Ways to Boost Your Income: Lean on your entrepreneurial side—for the short term or the long term—to realize new streams of income. Find out how when you read this article today.
- Financial Review Checklist: Get this final review checklist, with four critical areas for your review, when you read this article now!
- How to Use Technology to Keep Your Financial Life on Track: Find out how to make technology your friend when it comes to managing your finances—and get our list of the best eight websites for helping you with your own financial planning.
- Keeping Your 2021 Resolutions: Resolutions mean nothing if they are realized. Get our list of seven top tips for ensuring you keep all of your 2021 financial resolutions now.
In this article in the February 2021 issue of our Magazine, you’ll learn all about achieving your financial goals. Read this article now, and get everything else in this issue of our magazine, too, including:
- Planning for Your Financial Freedom: Your guide to achieving all of your financial resolutions in 2021.
- Why You Should Buy Bank Stocks in 2021: These financial stocks are undervalued and could be good bets in 2021. Read about them now.
- 4 Ways to Invest in the Surge in Base Metals Demand: These stocks are most likely to benefit from the surge in EV production—copper, lithium, nickel, and steel.
- This Marijuana ETF is My Top Pick for 2021: Cannabis stocks are advancing quickly and trading at less than half of their peak values. Read about this ETF that covers them all.
- Why DoorDash was the Latest IP to Flop: Nobody should be surprised that this stock is down sharply from its opening price—and three lessons to take form it!
- Why Oil is the New Water: Investing in water seems like a no-brainer, but there are still risks to consider.
- Buy SONO Stock…But Don’t Buy Sonos Audio System: When evaluating stocks to buy, investors oftentimes need to remember the old trading saying, “The stock is not the company, and the company is not the stock.” Learn about this distinction now.
- 2 Stocks that Could Be Saved by Activist Investors: These two companies could use some help—and are at the perfect crossroads to turn everything around.
- Can You Invest in Any of these Zero Emissions Companies?: ZETA pushes for 100% electric vehicles by 2030, and these 28 companies are part of it. Get all the answers now.
- My 3 Favorite Security Software Stocks: What’s the Best Cloud Security Stock: Zscaler (ZS), CrowdStrike (CRWD) or Okta (OKTA)? Find out now!
- The Pros and Cons of SPAC Investing: SPACs may be here to stay, but be choosy when investing. Find out everything you need to know about Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs).
This latest issue of the Federation’s Magazine is ready for you to access now, to discover how to ensure that you fulfill all of your 2021 financial resolutions … and so much more. Read it now!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.