Real estate investing has created fortunes for many people, including the top three richest real estate investors:
1. Donald Bren: Estimated net worth: $15.5 billion
Bren made his fortune by purchasing a big stake in Irvine Company, which controlled 93,000 acres of land in Southern California, known as Irvine Ranch. That was in 1977; he became the sole owner of Irvine in 1996 and now owns more than 115 million square feet of real estate, primarily in Southern California.
2. Sun Hongbin: Estimated net worth: $9.2 billion
Although an American citizen, Sun Hongbin has made his fortune from investments outside the U.S. His Sunac China Holdings is one of China’s largest real estate developers, focusing on developing large-scale, medium- to high-end residential properties, as well as the Wanda Group’s hotel and tourism portfolio.
3. Stephen Ross: Estimated net worth: $7.6 billion
Stephen Ross began his real estate investing foray by developing affordable housing, then expanded into the Hudson Yards Redevelopment Project in NYC, a development that features eight structures that house residences, offices, a hotel, retail space, and a cultural center. Ross is also the owner of both the Miami Dolphins and Sunlife Stadium.
Wouldn’t it be great for you to also make a fortune in real estate? Well, there’s a right way to do it—and a wrong way that could waste your time and cost you lots of money.
Read the feature article in this month’s magazine now to get all the do’s and don’ts of real estate investing.
While the rental market is on fire, for example, renters have become pickier—and there are must-have amenities your rental property should feature … and some nice-to-have amenities that are more important for renters in the luxury market. Get the full list of 15 amenities that should be on your checklist if you’re considering owning a rental property—when you read this article now.
And when you read this article in the August 2021 issue of our Magazine, you get the top five criteria for zeroing in on the right investment property for your portfolio, fully explained:
- Location, location, location. Yes, it’s true—location matters in real estate! Get all the details to consider when you read this article now.
- Accessibility, appearance, amenities, and safety. Find out the specifics about these criteria—in this article now.
- Status of future development. What types of possible future development matter in your rental property’s neighborhood? Get the answer when you read this article now.
- Your rental property’s lot. What should you consider for your property’s lot, especially if you care about reselling? What type of lot location will actually help increase your property’s value? Get all the answers—and clear direction—in this article now!
- Choose the right property. Should you take your chances with a fixer-upper—or buy a move-in-ready property? What single criteria can help determine your final property choice? Find out in this article now.
And you’ll get answers to these questions when you read this feature article about real estate investing:
- Should you become a flipper of properties?
- Does a long-term strategy work in real estate investing?
- What should you do if you want to buy short-term vacation rentals?
- Do you need a property manager for your rental?
- Do you need a loan to buy your rental investment?
- How much money can you make with rental properties?
- What are the tax implications of being a landlord?
This article is packed with information and advice about how to become a profitable real estate investor—and with answers to all your questions.
In this feature article in the August 2021 issue of our Magazine, you’ll learn all the “do’s and don’ts” about investing in real estate right now. Read this article now, and get everything else in this issue of our magazine, too, including:
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Investing in Real Estate: How to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck Flipping or Renting Properties
- The One Thing Keeping Silver Prices Down: While long-term sentiment on silver is bullish, short-term retail activity is failing to signal an imminent turnaround in the metal.
- 5 Ways to Invest in the Most Valuable Resource on the Planet: Water is the lifeblood of almost every organism on the planet, and with scarcity an ongoing problem, smart investors are lapping it up.
- 3 REITs to Buy for the 5G Technology Boom: Investors typically turn to REITs for income, not growth, but with the impending rollout of 5G technology, these three REITs offer both.
- A Better Way to Profit from Amazon (AMZN): U.S. tech stocks like Amazon have been growing steadily for years—smart options trading can give you exposure to that growth without a huge investment.
- Breaking Down the 3 Best Cloud Security Stocks: Cloud security has been in almost every headline recently—these three stocks make a compelling case that it should be in your portfolio too.
- Which Small-Cap Marijuana Stocks are Worth the Risk?: Growth-oriented investors looking for small-cap marijuana stocks can find opportunities by treading carefully and investing with care.
- This is How You Know it’s Safe to Invest in a Recent IPO: Buying an IPO on excitement alone can leave you with all sizzle and no steak, but this technical cue will let you know when the big investors start buying.
- 3 Dirt-Cheap Tobacco Stocks for Value Investors: Changing attitudes around tobacco use may have cooled investor sentiment, but the fundamentals and high dividend yields may pique the interest of value investors.
- The Surprising Sector Benefitting from a Growing Global Middle Class: U.S. consumers have been enjoying luxury retail for years, and a growing global middle class could translate to a big bump in luxury spending worldwide.
- What’s Causing the Dollar Short Squeeze?: A recent “short squeeze” in the U.S. Dollar caused significant declines in metals prices, but a short cover and declining Treasury yields could bring relief.
This latest issue of the Federation’s Magazine is ready for you to access now, to discover how to make some big money investing in real estate … and so much more. Read it now!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.