Investing in the right global stocks can help you achieve your goal of financial independence and security—and there’s always a growth trend and bull market somewhere in the world!
We research and identify the best growth trends, to make success all the more probable.
And no question, one of the most prominent growth trends in the world right now is the rise of emerging markets.
We follow global growth trends and find specific, actionable ideas that have the potential to deliver big gains to members—learn all about it in our Financial Freedom Premium Report: 6 Rules for Investing in the Best Stocks in the World.
International Investment is an Engine of Growth and Jobs
And if you think it’s not patriotic to invest in international companies, you should know that international companies make a significant contribution to America’s economic growth and jobs.
Guinness, a subsidiary of London-based multinational Diageo, has announced an $80 million investment to open a brewery in the U.S.
Toyota has the largest manufacturing facility in the world based in Kentucky.
BMW churns out 1,500 autos each day at its Spartanburg, South Carolina, plant in which it has invested $8 billion, employs 10,500 workers and relies on 230 American auto-part suppliers.
Japanese automakers now make two of every three cars sold in America.
And roughly 20% of the American manufacturing workforce and about half of all American manufacturing jobs created in the last five years are due to international investment.
Take Your Portfolio to the Next Level to Achieve—and Maintain—Financial Freedom
Let’s face it—the average investor is more comfortable investing in their home country than in companies based overseas.
And for Americans, U.S. markets have enjoyed a decade-long bull run and provide plenty of opportunities.
But you should answer a few questions first:
- Do you really want to be an average investor?
- Can you count on U.S. stocks going up forever?
- Are you comfortable with all your eggs in one basket?
- Do you really think that all the best companies are based in your home country?
- Don’t you want to capture some of the best emerging market companies, achieving growth two to three times faster than most of the world?
After all, America still represents only 5% of the world’s population and 22% of world GDP. If you only invest in American companies, you’re neglecting 95% of the world and 78% of the global economy.
So, it’s essential—and potentially quite profitable—to invest outside U.S. borders. The question is, where do you invest? How do you sift through an entire world of stocks, and know how to separate the good from the bad? That’s where this Premium Report comes in.
Get this Premium Report about global investing to learn about the six rules for investing in the best stocks in the world—all in support of achieving and maintaining financial freedom for you:
- Rule #1—To get ahead, get organized: Learn how to organize your investments in buckets, based on goals and risk tolerance.
- Rule #2—A rifle is more accurate than a shotgun: When it comes to global investing, you should invest in specific stocks to realize significant gains.
- Rule #3—Invest in global growth trends: Discover the 5 global mega-trends that should guide your investment choices.
- Rule #4—Look ahead and play the middle of the field: Learn how to invest in emerging trends and markets at the ground level.
- Rule #5—Protect your portfolio: Get the right discipline to ensure gains on your global investments.
- Rule #6—Be alert to value opportunities: While it can take more effort and discipline, value investing can be another way to realize great returns.
With these six tried-and-true rules in this Premium Report 6 Rules for Investing in the Best Stocks in the World, you’ll be well prepared to make big money with a global-stocks strategy.
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.