If we’ve heard it once, we’ve heard it from hundreds of our investors: What are the best fixed-rate bonds to buy?
Ever since late 2008, income investors have been in a pickle—after some rate hikes, the Fed is back to square one, slashing short-term interest rates back to near zero thanks to the coronavirus impact on the U.S. economy, forcing investors to dive into dividend stocks to earn their 3% or 4% yields.
But many investors are also looking for some surety through fixed-rate bonds—getting 5% to 7% interest every year (sometimes more) with a lot of safety is especially attractive when longer-term government bonds are yielding less than 2%. In a low-interest environment, most investors don’t believe such safe, steady gains are possible.
But safe and steady gains are possible! And it’s not achieved through a complex system of options or speculative instruments that you have no confidence in.
Now, you can get advice about three specific fixed-rate bonds to buy now in our Premium Report The Best Fixed-Rate Bonds to Buy Now, Plus: The Pros and Cons of DRIP Plans, and Income Investing in Retirement.
But, first we’ll give you some details about term preferred stocks and baby bonds, which are very similar:
- Pricing: Learn what the par value per share is of the vast majority of term preferreds and baby bonds—and where they are generally traded.
- Liquidity: Because most preferreds and baby bonds trade relatively sparsely, you’ll need to do this to ensure you don’t pay more than a given price. Read what to do when you access this Premium Report.
- Callable: Learn what “callable” means and how this concept can affect your bond-buying strategy. What, exactly, should you avoid doing? Discover now when you read this report.
- Fixed Coupons: Find out the big and safe benefit of buying preferreds or baby bonds at a fixed coupon rate. Read about this now.
- Maturity: Learn how the maturity date affects when you get paid back—and how long, or short, that can take.
- Note: Learn about perpetual preferreds and, although similar to term preferreds, how they are different in one big way. Caution on this!
- Additional Safety Features: Learn about term preferreds and fixed-rate baby bonds that are closed-end funds and business development companies (BDCs)—and how this can provide greater protection and safety. Read all about it now!
Next, in this Premium Report The Best Fixed-Rate Bonds to Buy Now, Plus: The Pros and Cons of DRIP Plans, and Income Investing in Retirement, you’ll read all about the three specific fixed-rate bonds to buy now—with details about coupon rates, when interest is paid, callable and maturity dates, and the taxability of your gains. Plus, get quick analysis and overviews of each one!
And if you prefer dividends, you’ll learn about the pros and cons of DRIP plans in this Premium Report, including:
- What is a DRIP plan, and how does it work?
- The benefits of a DRIP—three big reasons to reinvest dividends and specific examples of how much money you can make.
- The case against DRIPs—discover the reasons why DRIPs might not be for you, right now at this stage of your life. And why that’s alright!
The Best Fixed-Rate Bonds to Buy Now, Plus: The Pros and Cons of DRIP Plans, and Income Investing in Retirement Premium Report also includes some keen observations about making income while you’re in retirement, including:
- How to balance capital appreciation and income goals when retired
- When to sell stock to cover expenses
- Best ways to figure out how much money you need to live happily in retirement
This report is informative and educational—and you’ll learn how income investing can enhance your portfolio and create wealth for you that will last for years!
This Premium Report The Best Fixed-Rate Bonds to Buy Now, Plus: The Pros and Cons of DRIP Plans, and Income Investing in Retirement is ready for you to access, to discover the top three fixed-rate bonds for you to buy now—plus, the pros and cons of DRIP plans and advice about investing in retirement!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.