The numbers don’t lie: small-cap stocks are, historically, better performers than large-cap stocks. Entering 2020, the average annual return in the S&P 600 Small-Cap Index over the past 20 years was 10.5%, compared to a 7.9% annual return in the S&P 500 during that time.
And now you can get specific advice, including a five-step plan, for finding the best-performing small-cap stocks in our Premium Report How to Find Small-Cap Stocks; Plus, 3 Early-Stage Cloud Software Stocks to Buy Now.
We’re always looking for companies that are pioneers in their areas of business. In many cases, these companies are creating whole new micro-industries, providing essential tools for an entire industry’s growth, or doing something better or faster than in the past.
But we don’t discount traditional businesses either. A lot of very successful small-cap investments come from very basic business models. The corner convenience store, the healthy food manufacturer, the high-volume concrete company … a lot of money can be made by keeping things simple.
The common thread will always be the prospect of 100% or greater upside with each recommended stock within a two-year time frame.
Because institutional investors drive up stock prices, we look for the same thing they look for—but because we seek far greater returns, our approach must be different. Our forensic research digs significantly deeper into industries and companies to uncover information that gives us a unique advantage over the big boys.
And it all starts with our five-step plan for identifying the best small-cap stocks in the first place:
- Spotting paradigm shifts that point to new investing opportunities: Learn how to spot a “pure play” company that can make you big bucks!
- The “Law of Large Numbers”: Learn what it means to invest only when the market opportunity is huge—and quantifiable.
- When to invest: Learn about our strategy for gaining a research advantage that allows you to quickly invest before big investors get on board, including mutual funds, hedge funds, and pension funds.
- How to blend both growth and value investing goals: Learn how to identify stocks that offer both growth and value.
- What to do to avoid losses: Learn the “rules” for stop losses with small-cap stocks.
This How to Find Small-Cap Stocks; Plus, 3 Early-Stage Cloud Software Stocks to Buy Now Premium Report includes three specific cloud software stocks and why you should buy them. You’ll get all the relevant details on these three stocks—in one of our favorite small-cap sectors, cloud software. Here’s a quick look at these three winners that you’ve probably never heard of:
- Software for business-spend management: This company provides software for businesses seeking to manage expenses for procurement, sourcing, expenses, inventory, and other areas. Check it out!
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company: This company has figured out how to automate many aspects of finance and accounting to make a business’s period financial closes easier, faster, and ready for management review and SEC filings. Demand for this company’s services is still solid in the face of COVID-19. Worth a look for you!
- Cloud-bases collaboration software: This company has developed a flexible platform that helps work teams organize, capture, manage, automate, and report their work at a huge scale—leading to more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Check out their rapid growth profile!
This Premium Report How to Find Small-Cap Stocks; Plus, 3 Early-Stage Cloud Software Stocks to Buy Now is ready for you to access, to discover how to make small-cap investing part of your strategy—plus, three specific stock recommendations for you!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.