After the subprime mortgage crisis decimated the real estate market a few years ago, it seemed like housing prices would never recover. But real-estate prices did recover.
Importantly, with low interest rates most economists believe there is still plenty of room for growth with real estate investing in the future.
And the growth is not just in residential real estate. Many subsectors have prospered with the recovery. And many investors have already reaped those rewards.
But, face it, most of us don’t have deep-enough pockets to be able to invest heavily in real estate, and we probably couldn’t comfortably weather a major downturn, waiting for the next up-cycle.
And both of those reasons—high investment dollars required, as well as the associated risks—have played an important part in the rapid expansion of the REIT industry.
In this Premium Report REITs: Real Estate Investment Trusts, you’ll get all the background and details about how REITs got started—and how they might work for you as an investing vehicle.
REITs were created in 1960 by an act of Congress to allow individual investors to participate in the ownership (and profits) of large-scale, income-producing real estate properties. Like mutual funds, they allow individual investors to “pool” their monies to invest, while sharing the risk of the investments.
REITS are also excellent tools when used to diversify your portfolio and to allocate your assets. And, as with mutual funds, REITs are professionally managed. But, REITs have one tremendous selling point not shared by most mutual funds—high dividend yields!
When you read our Premium Report REITs: Real Estate Investment Trusts, you’ll get practical advice about how to invest in REITs and what it all means:
- What makes REITs so attractive?: Learn about the federal law that means nice annual yields for REIT investors. And discover what the overall performance of REITs has been, even in times of market volatility and economic uncertainty.
- The three primary types of REITs: There really is a REIT for everyone—learn about the Equity, Mortgage, and Hybrid REITs, to find the right REIT to fit your dividend-investing philosophy. Read this report and get a detailed chart about the number, type, and market capitalization of the various categories of REITs.
- What to do about REITs when interest rates rise?: You absolutely must read this report to get the advice—and the rationale—for what to do with REIT investments when interest rates are rising. What if rates are spiking vs. gradually rising? Is there a difference? Find out in this report!
- Which fundamentals should you research when considering REITs?: Discover the five key fundamentals you should review and research when considering any particular REIT—ignore these fundamentals at your own peril.
This Premium Report REITs: Real Estate Investment Trusts is your guide to how REITs can work for you—get practical advice about how to use this investing vehicle to boost your portfolio and to gain and maintain financial security and independence!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.