Two of the most important and basic questions for all investors are:
- How do you find investing ideas?
- What are the best resources for researching those ideas?
Don’t worry, because when you read our Premium Report Stock Screeners and Other Resources, you’ll have the answers to these questions with the best resources for finding investing ideas and for researching them.
Because once you learn about all the various investing vehicles and styles and create your own investing strategy, you need guidance about where to find the best investing ideas that fit your investing philosophy—to maximize your profits and ensure a happy and stress-free retirement.
One way to source new investing ideas: Pay attention and listen to the chatter around you.
Peter Lynch, one of the best investment managers of all time, often said, “Our greatest stock research tools are our eyes, ears and common sense.” Lynch found many of his investing ideas by walking through stores, watching TV, listening to the radio, driving down the street, reading the newspaper, and talking with friends. In other words, he paid attention to what people were talking about and what they were buying.
If you love a particular product, investigate it. Is it a publicly-traded company? After all, who among us didn’t love Home Deport the minute we walked through its well-lit aisles with helpful salespeople? Some of us were smart enough to investigate the company and buy the stock back then.
This is a great way to gather ideas, but they are just ideas and must be investigated further, to determine if they are valid investment choices and if they fit into your investing strategy.
You’ll get all the details about the best investment research resources when you read our Premium Report Stock Screeners and Other Resources—each resource is specifically identified with perspective and guidance about how to use them:
- Stock Screeners: Discover four top online stock-screening tools, to help narrow your starting list to a manageable bunch that fit your investing parameters.
- Websites: Get information about these seven websites—among the scores of sites out there—and how you can use them to help guide your investing research efforts.
- Analysts’ Reports: Find out why many analysts’ reports and rankings are confusing and a waste of your time—and the sometimes-hidden reason why analysts recommend some stocks.
- Investment Newsletters and Advisories: Get our list of the best investment newsletters and advisories that can regularly help you with stock picks, based on your investing strategy.
This Premium Report Stock Screeners and Other Resources is your guide to all the best available resources for finding and researching your top investing ideas, so you can build your wealth and secure your financial freedom.
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.