Many investors use the terms “international” and “global” to mean the same thing when talking about investing. They aren’t the same! And the distinction becomes even more important if you invest in mutual funds or exchange-traded funds.
Here is the distinction: International investing includes investing in all countries other than the one in which you reside, while global investing covers all countries all over the world, including your home country’s domestic investments.
In this Premium Report Understanding Global Investing, you’ll get all the background and details about how global investing works—and how a global-investing strategy can help you gain and maintain financial freedom.
Why should you consider global stocks now? After a fantastic 2017 U.S. market, stocks in 2018 were a lesson in volatility, and some of that volatility continues today. Here are two key reasons some experts looked further afield for investments and see the following possibilities:
- Europe seems to be stabilizing, after years of currency, inflation, geopolitical and economic problems.
- Emerging market stocks have taken it on the chin which makes them look very undervalued right now. But be aware, emerging stocks are often high-risk, high-reward opportunities.
When you read our Premium Report Understanding Global Investing, you’ll get practical advice about how to invest in global stocks and what it all means:
- What are “emerging markets”?: Learn what countries and what types of economies define “emerging markets” today. And get a list of 23 countries that are tagged as having economies considered to be “emerging markets.”
- What are “frontier markets”?: How are “frontier markets” different from “emerging markets”—and which 29 countries qualify as “frontier markets”? Find out in this report!
- Rewards of investing abroad: Discover the six primary reasons for investing abroad—and get each reason fully explained in this report. Are the returns better? Does global investing truly help with diversifying your portfolio? Read now to get answers and reap your rewards!
- Risks of investing abroad: Discover the eight risk factors when investing in global stocks. And find out, with details, how risky each factor is—should you worry about currency exchange rates, volatility, and debt? And how do trade skirmishes affect your risk level? Read this report now for all the answers.
- How to participate in foreign investment markets: Investing globally isn’t as hard as you might think—read this report now to find out about the six basic methods for participating in foreign markets, including two that are less challenging and less risky than the other four.
- The big question for global investors: “How much should I invest?”: Find out what global-stock allocation percentage is best for most people. Are you over-exposed in global stocks? Not in enough? Or just right? Read this report to get the answers.
This Premium Report Understanding Global Investing is your guide to how a global-investing strategy can work for you—get practical advice about how to buy and sell global stocks while avoiding the risks and realizing the financial rewards!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.