Focusing your investing strategy on undervalued stocks is a great way to get capital gains and some dividends, too—all while reducing your risk. And that’s a great recipe for making big profits and ensuring that your retirement is happy and stress-free.
You’ll get the basics about value stocks in our Premium Report How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks—a quick read and a real primer on identifying the factors that push stock prices up … and the factors that can lead to stocks going through “bearish” phases.
To start with, what is a value stock? Put simply, value refers to potential capital-gain opportunity in the stock market. And value stocks have strong balance sheets, good earnings growth, and low price-to-earnings ratios (P/Es).
That’s why you should read our Premium Report How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks, to get all the essentials about undervalued stocks that can be screened to eliminate layers of risk, providing you with golden opportunities to invest.
You should learn all about the four basic components of value stocks, so that you pick the best ones and grow your profits to ensure your financial independence for the rest of your life:
- Earnings-per-share (EPS) growth: Find out exactly how to view EPS growth when deciding whether to buy a value stock—and what percentage growth is the minimal benchmark you should use to determine your stock selections. (Hint: Stay away from stocks with EPS growth below this percent, for the current and next fiscal years.)
- Price/earnings ratio (P/E): What are the criteria for establishing an undervalued stock when you consider the ratio between the stock’s price and its earnings growth? Find out how to apply the right perspective about this ratio—and the nuances about P/E that can help you find the best undervalued stocks.
- Dividend Yield: If dividends are important to your investing strategy and you also want capital gains, try this proven approach to ensure you gain with both regular income and a great return on your initial investment.
- Long-term debt-to-capitalization ratio: High debt levels can strangle a company’s ability to invest, innovate, and compete—making high-debt companies not the best value investments. Discover what debt-ratio-percent threshold determines when you should start avoiding a company’s stock if you’re a value investor. And also find out how to use stock charts to help direct your choices for the best undervalued stocks.
This Premium Report How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks is your best guide for learning the essentials of value stocks and how to choose the best undervalued stocks to boost your income and secure your financial future!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.