In the next few years, expect a big change in stock market trends—especially when it comes to considering global investments.
Investors usually feel more comfortable putting money to work in companies close to home. The technical term for this is “home bias,” and researchers find that one persistent trend in investing is the inclination by investors to favor their home stock market.
One team of researchers even found investor preference for companies located in their home city or state.
Why “Home Bias” Shouldn’t Apply to Investing
I think it’s great that investors back local companies where they shop or where their friends work. But when you really think about it, this home bias is puzzling. Why should the world’s best companies with the best growth prospects just happen to only be in America or wherever your home country happens to be?
With investing, where a company is based means less and less; what it does and how it performs are what matter most now.
This is especially true for emerging markets, as the value of emerging markets plays catch-up to their contribution to global economic growth and their share of the global economy.
The Time to Invest Globally is Now
While no one can predict how markets will move going forward, it seems smart to start taking some of your profits and adding more overseas exposure to your portfolio.
Though it won’t be anything resembling a straight line, over time the market value gap between U.S. stocks and other global stocks will narrow.
The time to buy overseas stocks is now, but the strategy you use to take advantage of this mismatch is critical.
This Global Stocks Investing: How to Pick the Best Stocks from Around the World Investor Briefing will show you exactly how to proceed with a global investing strategy.
You can make really big money with global investing, as part of your overall strategy for building your wealth so that you can be financially free and secure—you just have to know how to navigate the global markets.
In this Investor Briefing Global Stocks Investing: How to Pick the Best Stocks from Around the World, you’ll get lots of ideas about global-stock recommendations for helping you grow your wealth, including:
- Investing for the Future: Think Global: Get the big picture about how a global investing strategy can work to make you some big money.
- Robots (and This Stock) Are the Future: When investing in robotics, don’t overlook this Japanese stock!
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids: Don’t let false assumptions about monopolies keep you from profitable investments—read about it here!
- Everything You Need to Know About Investing in Fintech Right Now: 7 stocks you should have in the fintech portion of your diversified portfolio.
- 6 Rules for Investing in the Best Global Stocks: Learn the basic rules to making profits from stocks all over the world.
- The 3 Best Canadian Stocks to Buy Now: Best opportunities for making profits with Canadian stocks.
- Understanding Global Investing: Learn the advantage of—and opportunities for—investing around the world.
This Investor Briefing Global Stocks Investing: How to Pick the Best Stocks from Around the World is your best guide to understanding everything about global investing, so that you can prosper from this advice and build a fortune!
But this is just a fraction of what you’ll get with a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Membership. Your FREE membership entitles you to special content previews such as this one—previews of premium content that highlight key investing topics, drawn from Financial Freedom Magazine, Premium Reports, and Investor Briefings. You’ll get more previews of premium investing and lifestyle content, such as:
- 21 Ways to a Richer Retirement
- How to Secure a Lifetime of Income
- 6 Ways to Pick Monster Growth Stocks
- How to Be a Successful Investor for Life
- 7 Ways to Build and Protect Your Wealth
- Secrets to Finding the Market’s Best Bargains
- How to Find the Best Undervalued Stocks
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits
- How to Squeeze an Extra 50% Profit Out of Every Trade
- 10 Rules for Big Profits in Growth Stocks
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont
- Investing in Monopoly isn’t Just for Kids
- Fasten Your Seatbelt (and Buy This Stock)
- What Warren Buffett Knows That You Don’t—Keys to Buffett’s success
- The Best Places to Retire
- When to Start Taking Social Security
Content previews will be delivered directly to your email in-box three days a week—when you become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club Member right now!
And you’re also entitled to our FREE report, 5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom when you join today—learn how to get started on living a stress-free and enjoyable life and retirement. With your FREE copy of this report, you’ll learn:
- How to determine your minimum investment level
- How to figure out your core holdings
- How to outline your financial objectives
- How to always allocate smartly
- All about the importance of diversifying
It really is all FREE—risk-free for you to sign up today, get your FREE report, and get started on the path to your own financial freedom!
Act now to claim your copy of this FREE report and become a FREE Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club member today!
5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom
Get your FREE copy of this special report, and put yourself on the path to financial independence and security! Check out how to get started toward financial freedom—and to achieve and maintain it, to enjoy life now and in retirement!
When you download this FREE report today, you’ll be instantly enrolled as a FREE member of the Financial Freedom Federation Bronze Club—get continued FREE access to this special report and regular previews of premium investing content, delivered to your email inbox three days a week.