FREE Special Report:
Retirement Calculator: 6 Important Tips from a Financial Advisor to Get The Most Out of Your 401(k)
With the right approach, there are ways to get the most out of your 401(k)
Get the best advice for investing to ensure your financial freedom.
Our parents and many of their contemporaries didn’t have to worry too much about saving for their retirement years, since many of them were covered by defined benefit plans funded by their employers. How times have changed! Fewer and fewer employees are that lucky today. Instead, most of us are solely responsible for funding our golden years. Fortunately, Uncle Sam has provided several vehicles, in addition to social security, that make it easy to save—and, sometimes, they come with significant tax advantages. 401(k) funds are one of the most common funds among the retirement-saving public today since its inception less than 50 years ago. Many people enroll haphazardly through employment benefits and it’s not until we start creeping towards retirement age that it can start to get more attention.
- Understand how a 401(k) works
- Find out how to avoid penalties and taxes
- Learn how to invest in a 401(k) when you’re self-employed or a small business owner
- Start building your wealth today!
Financial Freedom Federation helps individuals, couples, and families enjoy the lifestyle that comes from finding financial freedom. Recognizing that ‘financial freedom” can mean different things to different people, FFF provides the resources to get there.
Wherever you fall in the spectrum of financial freedom, we invite you to join us on the journey of becoming a better, more comfortable, and confident investor by downloading your free report, Retirement Calculator: 6 Important Tips from a Financial Advisor to Get The Most Out of Your 401(k).
About Financial Freedom Federation:
To be a trusted independent source of advice and perspective for individuals, couples, and families where financial freedom is a goal or continued priority.
To help our growing membership become better investors while enjoying the lifestyle that comes from finding financial freedom.
- We value our members, who expect and deserve our best work.
- We recognize that “financial freedom” means different things to different people.
- We do not accept money from advertisers, brokers, investment advisors, or taxpayer support and is an entirely member-funded organization.
- We value the voice of the stock market, which keeps us humble while providing us with great opportunities.
- We value honesty, not only because our independence and public reputation are major assets, but also because it’s the right thing to do.